Botad is a district in Gujarat state of India.
- What languages are spoken in Botad ?
- People of Botad speaks Gujarati, Hindi and Kathiyawadi languages.
- What is PIN (Postal Index Number (PIN)) of Botad ?
Famous things of Botad
- Triniteshwar Temple
- Botad Lake
- Baps Shree Swaminarayan Temple, Gadhada
- Clock Tower in Botad
- Din Dayal Chalk
- Tajiyo building
- Shree Swaminarayna mandir
- Bhimnath Mahadev – at Bhimnath
- Salangpur Hanumanji Temple
Botad is a small city in Gujarat state of India and can be easily explored within a day.
It is made from Ahmedabad and Bhavnagar district. Earliaer, it was part of Bhavnagar district. It was created on 15 August 2013
Botad Named for Damodar Botadkar.
Damodar Khushaldas Botadkar was a Gujarati language poet of early 20th century. He was born in Botad on 27 November 1870.
- Why Botad is called gateway to Kathiawad ?
- Botad is called gateway to Kathiawad (toward Gadhada, Lathi and Amreli), and a crossroads of Gohilwad (towards Bhavnagar), Zalawad (Limbdi, Surendranagar) and Panchal (towards Paliyad, Vinchiya, Jasadan).
- Which river flows in Botad ?
- In Gadhada taluka of Botad district the Kalubhar River flows.
- In Ranpur taluka of Botad district the Sukhbhadar River flows.
- How many Talukas Botad has ?
- 4 Talukas
- 4 Talukas
“Batata bhungla” of Botad is famous. This is Famous Street food in Botad.
- Botad is is surrounded by which districts ?
- Surendranagar District to the northeast
- Rajkot districts to the west
- Bhavnagar and Amareli to the south
- Ahmedabad District to the East
- What is offical goverment website for Botad district ?